- 100% Hot Pink Cotton
- Juniors sheer cap sleeve
- Officially licensed by DC Comics
Creator of Batman, Bob Kane, was a movie fanatic which influenced his development of new characters including notorious Catwoman. Partially inspired by 30's tragic movie star, Jean Harlow, Kane wanted to give the Batman series a sexual component while also attracting female readers. Catwoman added complexity by creating a "friendly" foe who brought romance to an otherwise sterile Batman. She engaged Batman in a chess game of morality as he struggles to reform her. Catwoman was unlike other villains, such as the Joker, since she was not a killer or inherantly evil in nature. The most widely known Catwoman, Salina Kyle, first appeared in 1940's Batman #1 and was referred to as The Cat.
Get your retro "this girl has claws" hot pink Catwoman t-shirt today!
Catwoman T-Shirt is 100% licensed by Trevco and belongs in our T-Shirts category.
Stuff you may also like....
Tags: Catwoman Comics Woman Fit
Weird Science Movie Tee
- 100% Cotton T Shirt- Regular Fit- Licensed by Universal This 100% cotton orange minimalist...
E.T. Movie Tee$ 21.99
- 55% Cotton /45% Poly- Regular Fit T-Shirt- Adult Short Sleeve If you take the time to watc...
Back To The Future Tee
- 100% Pre-Shrunk Cotton- Officially Licensed Movie T-shirt - Adult Mens size - Color: Slate...
Rocky Movie Tee
- 100% High Quality Cotton - Pre Shrunk T Shirt- Regular Adult Fit The first Rocky movie is...