Justice League of America Shirt
- 55% Cotton /45% Poly French Terry
- Navy Blue T-Shirt
- Adult Slim Fit
In 1960, The Justice League of America (JLA) made a first appearance in DC Comic's The Brave and The Bold #28 featuring Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter. Later that same year, JLA would receive its own book series and eventually ends in 1987. Green Arrow, Hawkman and the Atom would become members within four years of the series beginning. The early success of JLA likely contributes to the formation of Marvel's Fantastic Four, the company's first attempt of writing a superhero group based comic book.
Justice League of America Shirt is 100% licensed by Trevco and belongs in our T-Shirts category.
Stuff you may also like....
Tags: Comics Justice League
Weird Science Movie Tee
- 100% Cotton T Shirt- Regular Fit- Licensed by Universal This 100% cotton orange minimalist...
E.T. Movie Tee$ 21.99
- 55% Cotton /45% Poly- Regular Fit T-Shirt- Adult Short Sleeve If you take the time to watc...
Back To The Future Tee
- 100% Pre-Shrunk Cotton- Officially Licensed Movie T-shirt - Adult Mens size - Color: Slate...
Rocky Movie Tee
- 100% High Quality Cotton - Pre Shrunk T Shirt- Regular Adult Fit The first Rocky movie is...